Thursday, June 26, 2008

I Feel It All


Kids, Tigger was too much for me today. We did six sets and four of them were fourty five mins. They were that long because "we were inside in the air-conditioning" (that sentence seems alot more bitter and sarcastic when you hear me actually saying it). But there is no way deepest darkest pits of hell that if I were to go check the air-conditioning switch, that it would be flipped to the 'ON' position. Crystal Palace was an evil, evil place today.

Imagine, if you will, wrapping yourself in tin foil and sticking yourself in the oven for 45 minutes set at 450 degrees. That is what my last set felt like. I literally was a baked potato. Fortunatly, I got Tigger off set before just before he collapsed. Physically weak, I dragged myself home.

No comments: