Tuesday, June 24, 2008

(Un)American Boy


So my roommate of five months was forced to leave a few weeks ago. It 104% sucked cause he was one of the three guy friends I have..well, had, at the moment. Since I am on the college program, they sent someone to fill the empty bed.

Since I no longer wanted to live in the same room with one of those creepy pig-warriors in Star Wars, I took over the vacated bed and left a map for the new guy to get to his. Initially, we assumed the new guy would show up the second Phil (our roommate past) left. Three weeks later he has arrived.

I can't say I care to much for the French. I mean, I don't hold anything against them. They have just always been across the pond, not having anything to do with little old Casey. However, there is now a Frenchman residing in the same apartment as my charming self. He has been here for two days and hasn't quite three complete sentences. To any of us. Which is fine I guess. I just didn't think the French we quiet.

No comments: