Sunday, January 10, 2010

the past returns

So these pictures were brought to me recently. They are from almost 4 years ago. So much has changed...clearly. For one, I learned how to smile in a picture. Enjoy this Blast from the past.



Dave and I...after he poked me in the eye?



Nessa and myself...feelin' slightly angry?



Romney's brother, Romney, Dave, and me...kickin' butt at Super Smash Bros.



Ju Ju and her gorgeous smile...not sure what's going on on my face.



Alas, the piz-de-resistance. Bry and myself. Everything about this picture is different now. Save the fact that both its inhabitants are still alive.

2 comments:

Julie Wilding said...

ah, the good old days. I love these pictures :) and that I have no eyebrows and that Bry has yellow yarn hair.

† Brycrasch said...

My hair is SO atrocious