Friday, January 22, 2010

Theo


So one of my hopes for 210 is already becoming a faliure. Its the happy one. The last few weeks have just been supernastystress suckage. This new living situation is seeming like a tragic idea. And we haven't even moved in yet. Bleeeeghhhh.

That and I have had no internet or cable for seven days. 1 week. That's all. And I'm going insane. I feel like thats pathetic considering there are kids in Haiti that are still being found under building ruins who haven't had food or water for days. And I can't go a week without internet? I need to readjust my priorities probably.

Anyway, Praise him that I have at least mild internet connection on my phone or I would have even been in a bigger pickle. He had been a trooper. His name (yes, my phone has a name) is Theo. He is a T-Mobile my touch and had a cobalt blue jacket (just like the Jungle Fury Blue Ranger, *winkwink*) and is a complete badass. So I just need to say...

Thank you Theo. You have saved me from certain paril and/or attempted suicide over the past week. I'd be in trouble without you.

No comments: