Saturday, August 30, 2008

Blood and Peanut Butter


Yesterday, we did our blocking for Block Party. Took 5 hours and years off my life. But in the last hour we did what is technically a full parade, which is doing the show twice in a row. So, after we finish "R.O.C.K.", the last number, Staging told us to pack everything up and we were free to go.

Being a tramp mover, I headed to put up that bouncy pain in my ass. One of the other guys in my group stopped me.

"What the hell is up with your ankle?"

I look down and sure enough the inside of my right ankle is covered in blood. And I still couldn't tell you for absolute sure how exactly that occured. It's a pretty deep cut and I didn't feel it. That's kinda weird to me. But now, I can honestly say I have put my blood and sweat into this parade.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you havent finished parade unless youre bleeding, its true...