Thursday, August 28, 2008

Where Does the Good Go?


I am a good person. Here's why.

Today, as I was walking out from a cataclysmic Block Party rehersal (I don't really know what cataclysmic means, but it sounded bad so...) I strolled by a table full of baked goods.

Now, working at Disney you don't see many tables piled with various cookies, muffins, sweet rolls, rice krispie treats, and basically any other form of dessert snack a suburban house wife from Utah brings to the ward pot luck. I took pause. but I digress.

Then, the nice ladies informed me they were taking donations for a fellow cast member who had a stroke and a heart attack in the same week. And I thought I had it rough doing 1.5 Block Parties before noon. They went on to say that if I donated, I could take whatever looked particularly appetising. So I donated and was rewarded with some heavenly chocolate chip cookies. It pays to be good.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.