Thursday, August 7, 2008

Celebrate

So I'm online today and I am watching the dances from last night's So You Think You Can Dance?, Part 1 of the season finale. Mia choreographed the group dance for the top 4 to Hallelujah by Vitamin String Quartet. Here, just watch it. Watch it all please.


K, so as soon as I saw this I bought the song on iTunes. It just has a feel, ya know. A feel of celebration. Celebrating anything and everything. Getting a job, finding true love, excitement to see old friends, or even just that we're still breathing. I'm gonna go ahead and dedicate this song to this last week I have with my cousins and my best friend.

Alysse, Andrea, Chasten. This college program experience has been one of the most amazing things. I don't know that it would've been the same if you three had not been involved. We have gotten to spend so much time together and (to Alysse and Andrea) I am so glad that I know you as more than my cousins. You are friends, which to me, means so much more. I celebrate for that.

Chasten, you have been the most amazing friend to me. You'll be a groomsman at my wedding if not the best man. There aren't any words to accuratly describe how much you have taught me and how much I value our friendship. So I'm not gonna try. I celebrate for that.

Other people who have given me reason to celebrate:

Phil-One of the most unique, extraordinary people I have met. I feel bleesed to call you friend.

Allen- roommate extrodinaire.

Brock-insanity, awesome, coolest kid in town.

Kool and the gang know what they're talking about. Celebrate good times. I am doing just that. So thank you guys. WHHHHHHAAAAAAAA-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

No comments: