Thursday, August 21, 2008

We Looked Like Giants


So having just been relieved of baby-sitting duty, I have come to a realization. Babies are hard. I love Buzz Cool Hatch, my baby cuz, but child needs to learn to be happy. I had to be holding him or he would belt his three-month old lungs out. By some miracle he feel asleep, allowing for about 45 minutes of Weeds. After his nap, he only got fussier and he didn't seem to respond to my repeated chorus of "London (his real full name) chillax please." I took him out side on the covered patio to get some air and he calmed right down. I wouldn't think that that whiny bitch "Hurricane" Fay would relax anyone. She must speak 3 month old.

Moral of the story: I'm really not ready for children. Like really.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shawn and Ashlyn said...

Hey you got off easy...at least he didn't poop and projectile vomit all over you...ha ha! But yes, I definitely agree, babies can be very hard! The picture is adorable though.