Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Timebomb


Let me just paint ya a lil' picture. I'm sitting on a air matress in a constant state of deflation. Having just gotten back from a Cardio Hip Hop class at the YMCA by my aunt's in Dr. Phillips, my shirt is completely soaked through and I am to tired/lazy to change it. I have a neon green wrap around my right shin in an attempt to prevent further shin splintage. I'm slurping down my Big Gulp of Dr. Pepper cause after getting up at 4:15 am for the past three days, it seems to be the only thing to is keeping me coherant. I'm watching Season 3 of Weeds on a low volume setting hoping my little cousins won't come in an hear the intense profanities. Every once in a while I grab my chest to ease the pain that has now developed from certain someone(s) leaving last week. And yet, with all this going on I have sense of calm. It probably just means I'm going to pass out any second now.

No comments: