Saturday, August 23, 2008

Forever


Ok, so I had the amazing oportunity of seeing Mia Michaels a work today. She was doing a workshop in Longwood, FL and my aunt and I went to check it out. I don't know what it is but I find the woman completely intoxicating. She has this presence that I literally don't know how to explain. She is Mia. That's all I can say.

I was sitting on the side lines (It was $175 to take the class and $10 to observe. I opted for the cheaper) and just watched her create. It was sick. Then, as the class broke up into groups to do the combination (she taught the dance she choreographed for the top 16 performers on the most recent season of SYTYCD) she looked over at me and smiled! That basically means we are best friends. She's gonna find me and say "I talked with Nigel and Mary and we're sending you to Vegas for next season. You don't have to audition. That is how amazing you are." and I'll be like "Oh, Mia. Let's be friends forever!"

No comments: