Saturday, August 16, 2008

The Leaving Song



It's been kind of an out of control week. What, with Block Party training, trying (and failing and trying again) to get my car, moving out, and my best friends leaving Florida. I haven't really had a chance to breathe. But today, well, it's my day off so I can reflect. I have time for that. Anyway, I just wanted to vent for a second.



It sucks when you want to say something to people and then they leave. There are just things, good and bad, I wish I would have had the cahones to say to my peeps before they took off. Ah well, that's life I guess. I feel like Gandalf's words are very resonant to me at the moment. It only matters what you do with the time given to you. I hope I made and affect on my friends. I hope they will think differently after knowing me. I hope I made some impact.

Anyway, I will try to update a little more often.

No comments: