Saturday, January 10, 2009

Best of '08

2008 was an intense year. And I say 'intense' because the sheer volume of change and insanity has whelmed me quite a bit. There has been highs and lows, good and bad. But no one likes to hear about the low and bad, so here are a few things that were great in '08.

Disney College Program

I got to spend seven months with job security, cheep rent, and my integrated Floridian fam, Chasten, Alysse, and Andrea.



"How I Met Your Mother"


This gives me hope that even and neurotic guy like me won't die alone.








"Ode to Divorce" by Regina Spektor

You can't put together a sentence that accuratly describe how brilliant she is.








Block Party Bash


For reals guys, if BPB was a drug, I'd have a hard time saying no.







Robyn

She is the new queen of techno/pop. Seriously, just give her a chance.







This little lady.



Stefanie Halsey. She is amazing. If you don't know her yet, you should probably fix that.





and last but not least

The Dark Knight

Christopher Nolan+Batman+Heath as Joker=Best movie ever









I hope you enjoyed my "best of" list. If you liked anything on my list, A+ for you. If not...you need to get better taste.

No comments: