Thursday, January 29, 2009

I'm Not Cool


I noticed Sarah posted some random things about herself and it seemed like fun so here: 25 random things about myself.

1. I sneak fast food into movies.
2. When it rains, I slightly enjoy when the bottoms of my pants are damp.
3. I keep up with 6 tv shows.
4. I will often put my friends' happiness above my own.
5. I want to make movies for the rest of my life.
6. I'm kind of a film snot.
7. I'm not huge fan of stilts but I do them anyway.
8. I think dates are awkward.
9. I feel "The Dark Knight" should've been nominated for Best Picture.
10. I don't deal with people's bullshit.
11. I love performing for people. It's a high that rocks my world.
12. I have the hardest time making important decisions.
13. The only people's opinions that I care about are my best friends.
14. I don't like coffee.
15. I will go to the beach, but I won't go on the beach. I hate when sand touches my skin.
16. I quote abscure lines from random movies and tv shows frequently.
17. I'm not confident at all and it makes me unhappy.
18. I'm a connoiseur of tv seasons.
19. Dr. Pepper and I are in a commited relationship.
20. Books have to seriously peak my interest.
21. Even though she is at least 20 years older than me, I would marry Jennifer Aniston tonight. You know, if she was up for it.
22. I fell asleep during The Godfather, but I'm willing to give it a 2nd chance.
23. I think being a Music Supervisor would be a great job for me.
24. Writing is one of my passions.
25. I don't really like holidays.

And so concludes, the list. I hope you enjoyed.

No comments: