Saturday, January 17, 2009

Ring of Fire


Let's just talk for a second about how I am a moron.

So I snuck some (insert fast food brand here) into a movie earlier. I got some nuggets, fries and a burger. When I got to designated theater for a 9:25 showing of Gran Torino, which I was ten minutes late to, I was a little surprised to see the theater was fairly full. I din think the latest Clint Eastwood flick would be as full as Bride Wars, but hello, dunce cap.

Anyway, I figured I couldn't really scarf my "sneaky" dinner while the room was packed, and even while the couples on either side of me sucked face(Apparently, Clint's low enthnic-slurring grunts really set the mood. Who knew?). So I patiently waited till got home to chow down.

I toss my to-go bag in the microwave, and, five seconds later, surprise surprise, the contents of said bag are aflame. Slowly turning as the microwave miraculously continues to function, is my favorite lil' red head burning alive. I managed to extinguish the mangled remains, but there was nothing to be saved. SO I chuck it and come do a "Brave, Unbalanced Madlib" (thanks julie :)) while the smoke stings my eyes.

So what did you do tonight?

4 comments:

Doug Tregeagle said...

Who raised you to put metal in a microwave????

Julie Wilding said...

Hahahaha. It must have been that father character of yours. I love you for doing my madlib! And I miss you!

Matthew said...

Wait a second... did you not even unwrap your (insert fast food brand here) before putting it in? My goodness.

At least it didn't catch the rest of the place on fire, or your hair, for that matter.

Jentrie said...

Bascially....classic Casey story. Sorry man, but I had to laugh at this. haha