Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Birthday Backlash

So I haven't done my blogging in quite some time and I realize I should've. There is just alot to discuss lately, so I'll jump right in.

Flashback to last Saturday. It was my birthday. I turned 20. Blegh. I hate the age-ing process cause once a year you feel like you are gliding closer to that creepy guy in a hooded black cloak holdind a sy in his hand. OR if you are single, you have no one to age with with sucks too (Yes, I am an eighty year old man).

Photobucket

Anyways, my aunt, who happens to also be born on the same day, went to Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure. Now, being as the later is one of my favorite places to be in the entire world, it's kinda a given that the day was pretty fun. I haven't felt like a big brother in quite a while, but I did that day me and my lil-cousin-Elle went on some "big people" rides. We had a blast.

Photobucket

We went to Universal and I had the opportunity to see one of the weakest parades ever. It was Mardi Gras Themed, so all I had to was imagine was alot more drunkeness, alot more female flashing, and it'd be like I was at the real thing. There was at least ten people on each of the ten floats throwing beads like mad.

Photobucket

Photobucket

After my relatives and I went to a sweet dinner at Friday's, I got back to find Andrea made a sign for my birthday that remains in my apartment today. That was probably the sweetest things I got. Just the acknowledgement that I was age-ing meant alot to me. Especially, since some people, that I think should have, did not. We got in a fight. Some advise- Not fun to end your birthday in a fight with a friend.

1 comment:

Julie Wilding said...

sounds like you had a pretty good day? besides the lame parade. i hope you flashed some people. love you.