Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Confessions of a Coma Patient

K, I just woke out of my coma. The captain says this is highly irregular and if I have and thing I need to take care of, I should do it now, because I could go back in at any moment. So I need to vent.

Fat Tuesday ended not so well for the Case-atron. Once again, I get dumped before anything really got started. I went through a situation back in the day where a girl I was dating didn't know I wasn't a super strong church goer. She kinda wigged and dumped me(That makes her sound way bad, but there is no time for the whole story). I didn't really want that to happen again so I confessed my slacker-tendencies. And the rest is history. I really do understand the reason for it. I do. But sometimes you gotta give a guy a chance.

I have a friend, lets call her Jenet. A while back she was pursued by a young man of less than noble stature. We'll call him...Josh. It took some convicing but Jenet finally gave him a chance. Now they are in love and will get married once he comes home off the mish.

Now, granted, those circumstances were different and my stature isn't quite kingly either, but it's not as bad as Josh's was. So can I get a chance? I want one, I need one, oh baby, oh baby.

No comments: