Monday, February 11, 2008

This just in!

Today, I was awoken to roommate's snores that were comparable to a track starter pistol. I started to run but then it went off again and I got incredibly confused. Subsequently, I relocated to the many colored couch in my living room. I was trying, trying to fall asleep. Guess what? Didn't happen.

Lying, slowly sinking into the depths of the furniture I realized I should share some news with the good people in the blogosphere.

A. I have awoken from the boat dock coma. The Captain said I should rest, drink lots of water and don't get dehydrated or I could slip under again.
Photobucket

2. My birthday is Sat. and I was hoping Disney would get me something meaningful. And thus, they did. Training for an actual parade. I hope Disney and I remain good friends forever.

III. It's likely I'll be in my favorite place in the entire world on my birthday. U:IOA!

1 comment:

REB said...

yeah thanks for the snores commit jerk >:(