Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Like a virgin

So today I lost my parade virginity. Yup, my first full fledged profesh parade for the mouse. My form of initiation was the parade bus urinating coolant on me. It was chilly and smelt like stank.

The parade itself wasn't my absolute best but still fairly good for my first time. I think the bus piss threw me off.

After precisely three hours and 12 minutes of Grid time (where I was schedualed to do nothing but sit), I got to go to the holy land. Target. If there was any well priced story I'd make love to, Target would be it. Then, a few friends and I took a nice voyage Waffle House (Florida's cheep ass version of Denny's), another first of mine. It was sucko food with so-so ambience. I got to play Bob Segar's "Night Moves" on the juke box. Awesome. If I'm ever having a lame day, Waffle House is where I'll be.

Virginities lost. Mediocre food digested. Target visited. Just another day in the life of your Editor-in-Chief, Casey Tregagle.

No comments: