Friday, November 13, 2009

Chipotle and WFM

I didn't get a chance to post yesterday, so today's blog will contain a double dose of thankfulness.

Part 1

I am thankful for


It is a foodgasm. It is so incredily delicious and tasty and about twelve other synonyms for 'makes my stomach joyful'. I swear it has magical qualities. It can turn the grumpiest of moods into damn near cheerfulness. I dine there at least once a week and I think my taste buds would be quite sad without it. I can't go for a whole week; I'll be in Utah and as far as I know there aren't any UT locations. I miss it already.

Part Deux

I am thankful for those moments when you get a warm feeling telling you everything is gonna be alright.

There has been some arguments and disagreements in my life lately. Its caused a blegh feeling in the pit of my stomach. Like that feeling you get when you think things are about to go awry. It hasn't been fun.

Last night, I crashed with my friends in preperation for our 5 am airport excursion. The alarm went off and I lay in the darkness. As I stirred, I realized that we all fell asleep on each other. Suddendly, that awry-stomach-pitness was gone. I knew that all the anger and fights didn't matter. Cause we were true friends. We'd get passed it. I was nervous to leave with that pit; I didn't know if anything would get resolved. But that fuzzy warmth over took me and I knew it all was ok. It was quite nice.

I am thankful for those warm-fuzzy moments.

No comments: