Monday, November 23, 2009

Twenty T(Want My Money Back)

Sorry for the delay everyone. I arrived back in Florida to situations that needed my immediate attention. But everything is good now.

So I was amidst my thankful mood, but I need to pause to deliver and important message.

DON'T SEE 2012.

It is a waste of money on your part. I mean, unless some is purchasing this particular viewing experience on your behalf, you might as well take your $10, walk to your nearest restroom, and flush it. That'd probably be a better use of your money.

Ok, while yes, I am being harsh, 2.5 hour cinematic trash deserves a written lashing. The movie capitolizes on the concept of "These are the last days. The end is...TOMORROW!" bahbah baaaaahhhhhhhhhh. You think thats all the story needed to make a good movie? No. No; Bad Roland Emmerich! Stop making useless movies for the sole purpose of rapping our retinas with visual effects.
All of the characters in this movie were easily forgettable. John Cusack seems on the "Career-fizzle train"(Imagine Mary Murphy screaming that to him from across the room. Puts a slight smile on your face.). My favorite part was a death of a character. It was hilarious. If that is my favorite part of a movie, it's gotta be pretty bad.

So please, at least wait and get it from your neighborhood redbox. Had the circumstances been different, I don't think I would have even done that.

2 comments:

Jamurai (^ ^) said...

ladies and gentlemen I would like to absolve Mr. Tregeagle from the burden of 2012....it was my fault and I accept full responsibility. Often times we, as humans, feel the need to strain our necks to just glimpse that accident scene up ahead in hopes that there might be something interesting there in the carnage....only to be disappointed that it was just a stalled vehicle. Such is the case here. He's right, it sucked...it even looked like it was gonna suck, but I have this soft spot for watching people die I guess

Matthew said...

I was going to see it, but perhaps I shall abstain from it now!