Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Overhead Bins

So I have this really awesome thing I am thankful for and when I do write it out it'll be awesome (at least I think). But I am tired now and have learned recently that if you care about something, don't half-ass it. So in the interest of still getting something up, I'll half-ass about something that isn't crucial.

I am thankful for the good humored Southwest flight attendants.


I flew back to Orlando today. When I got on the plane I wasn't in a particularly cheery mode as were most for my fellow nomads. But buckle up and hear-

Flight Attendant(over intercom): Hey, whose wallet is this?

Weary travelers shift in their seats to try and get a look.

Flight Attendant(over intercom): Since I have your attention now, I'd like to go over some safety features....

There were other humorous things said and they weren't "lol" or "rof" hilarious but it was good early morning humor. Let's face it, you don't wanna laugh really hard in the morning, but I find these women, who are performing their gentle comedy, somewhat comforting. They give me that "Everything's gonna be alright and I'll make a joke to prove it" feeling. Its nice and made for a pleasant morning.

Thanks, Southwest, for hiring comforting flight attendants.

No comments: