Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Insecto Bueno

k, I don't wanna be a work nerd who says they are thankful for a parade they do.

So I'll just say I'm thankful for a track I do.

I am thankful for Male Bug 8.


It was a rough day. There was worrying a friend was mad at me, angry high schoolers, rain spit, sewage erruptions, attempting to convice another friend I was not mad at them, buckets of sweat, staging at every show, incorrect pacing, not-touching hands, intense ab workout, and some defensive managers.

But I got to be a Bug, which never happens anymore. Life is different in the B-Unit. Less angry and bitter and I got to let out all the insanity of the day on the streets for the guests to eat up like scavaging sewer rats. Slim worked it out with me too. It was a great parade and it saved me today. So thank you Male Bug Pal 8. Thank you muchly.

1 comment:

Disney Dreamfinder said...

Thank you muchly. Such a Smith phrase. Love it! An di can't wait to see you!