Monday, November 16, 2009

The Moistmaker

I know the title is dirty, but let's move passed it and continue.

I am thankful for Thanksgiving leftovers.

Yeah, I get it. Thanksgiving hasn't come yet, but I won't get to do it "correctly" so my mom decided to make Thanksgiving dinner last night. It was a traditional schmogasboard. Turkey, potatoes, rolls, veggies etc. While it was quite tasty the 1st time around, I highly enjoy the leftovers as well. They frequently last you a while and are deliciossa.

Primarily, I love the turkey. The meat from an actual turkey is sooooo different from the processed slices you but at the store. There's almost a magical quality to Thanksgiving turkey. It makes for an amazing sandwich. Seriously, try it in a few weeks. I'm not the first person to come to this realization. Here's some evidence.


See how passionate Ross is about it. It's gotta be good then right? Of course right! It brought me much delight when I couldn't sleep this morning. Give it a shot.

I'm thankful for Thanksgiving leftovers.

1 comment:

Matthew said...

I thought I was the only one. I LOVE Thanksgiving turkey leftovers for sandwiches with just a little bit of mayo on white bread in the days after the holiday!

Yum. I can't wait.